HARDCORE PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Perfect World International, and our guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5. FARMING (Tips & Tricks)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vorilias - FL
Leader
Leader
Vorilias - FL

Grind Points : 12001342

5. FARMING (Tips & Tricks) Empty
PostSubject: 5. FARMING (Tips & Tricks)   5. FARMING (Tips & Tricks) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey, welcome to the farming tutorial! I’m going to give you some great little tips and tricks on how to farm effectively for both yourself and for profit!

Firstly you need a pickaxe! You SHOULD already have one of these if you’re playing properly...but if you don’t go to a merchant and buy one (their 2000 coins).

So you want to go farming! That’s great! But there are farming hotspots and farming not-spots! Don’t just wander around aimlessly looking! If your trying to make a profit, go to west Archosaur and look at what people are buying in both trade chat and as cat shops, then go to www.pwdatabase.com/pwi and type in the name (it helps if you write the name down on your notepad) it will show you where all the mats are and give you co-ordinates (which you can then use your Coordinate assistant for – see tutorial number 4 if you don’t know what the hell I’m on about).

There is also another good way of farming! Which is similar to wondering around aimlessly but it ISNT! Firstly you should locate a ‘HOTSPOT’- my favourite is the land in between the silver pool and Stairway to heaven – it has a lot of Mats there and you can loop the whole area repeatedly farming all the mats!

Also I’m going to share one of my best tips with you in this tutorial! It’s simple to do and saves time and makes your farming a lot more successful, this is what to do:

Go to the ‘System’ button (looks like an X located at the bottom right of the screen) click it and then click on ‘System settings’ (looks like a computer)

This will bring up a box that has graphic sliders, and what you want to do is up the distance you can see, and lower trees and flowers right down!

Why do this? Well the further you can see, the more mats you can see and if you turn off flowers and trees, EVERYTHING you can see on the floor can be Farmed! Saving you time Looking!!
Back to top Go down

5. FARMING (Tips & Tricks)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HARDCORE PW :: Guild Zone :: Tutorials-
Jump to: